Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Technology is changing the world faster than ever before – and at the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity, and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team.
Every day around the world, we work with exceptional people, the latest and greatest tech, and leading companies across industries.
You'll learn, grow, and advance in a diverse culture of shared success, where we’ll empower you to bring your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work.
Join us and do extraordinary things.accenture.com/ukapprenticesDegree Apprenticeship
We recognise that university isn’t for everyone, and we are offering an exciting alternative. Our technology apprenticeship provides you with the opportunity to build innovative solutions for our clients by utilising the most cutting-edge technologies.What you’ll learn
You’ll develop expertise across a range of capabilities including digital, web, data, cyber security, cloud computing, project management, application and infrastructure development and business analysis. The apprenticeship lasts for 2 to 3 years, depending on your experience and qualifications. Formal training throughout the programme is supplied by our college/university training provider, with a combination of on-the-job training, as well as structured training and courses.
The best part is that you don’t need to have any technical experience. You will start your Accenture career with a comprehensive training and induction programme where you will develop a range of skills and gain some insight into working at Accenture.What’s in it for you.
Where you’ll work
- The opportunity to obtain a fully funded, nationally recognised BSc Degree in Digital & Technology Solutions whilst gaining invaluable work experience at the world’s leading management consulting & technology company.
- A competitive starting salary and an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days of vacation per year (plus 8 bank holidays), access to app-based fitness classes, pension scheme, private healthcare, an AMEX card, a personal laptop, three days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice and much more.
- Training and mentoring from subject matter specialists across Accenture – people who continue to maximise technology to transform businesses.
- Regular performance reviews and a strong support network of mentors and buddies as we continuously invest in your future.
- Flexible study leave allowing you to manage your university obligations effectively.
- Access to a diverse range of clubs, societies, and networking groups.
- Permanent employment at the end of the programme, subject to satisfactory performance and no university debt!
Accenture is a people first business which thrives on collaboration, knowledge sharing and building strong connections. You will need to live within commutable distance of your home office which will either be Leeds or Manchester. Due to the nature of our work, you may be delivering projects on client sites anywhere in the UK and sometimes outside of the UK. You will need to be prepared to travel and sometimes live away from home for long periods of time. You will be expected to work on client site or in your home office for a minimum of 3 days a week
(or more depending on business requirements).What are we looking for
- You will need to be either predicted or have achieved 104 UCAS points across ‘A’ levels or equivalent Level 3 qualifications.
- A real curiosity about technology and a keen interest in building skills in this area. You’ll be a strong communicator with a logical mind-set, strong problem-solving abilities and able to work effectively in teams. Overall, we’re looking for a commitment and willingness to invest in your learning and development, devoting the time to training and study required.
- Flexibility to travel to different offices and client sites throughout the UK (non-study days).
- Ours is an industry that’s driven by client demand. This means that we have to place people in the industries and geographies where our clients need them most. As well as being flexible, an open mind coupled with patience is a real bonus.
Please see our website for full academic and programme requirements.
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance, which means you can only apply for this role if you have 5 years’ continuous UK address history at the point of application.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent- and innovation-led company with approximately 733,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology and leadership in cloud, data and AI with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients reinvent and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
How to apply
To apply, please click the link below. Full information on our selection process can be found on our website.
Places are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Deadline for applications is 30th April 2024.
We receive an extremely high volume of applications for all programmes, and it is sometimes necessary to close applications earlier than anticipated. We would recommend early application to avoid disappointment. Candidates should only apply to one programme and geography at any one time.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement